Blueberry Pancake Overnight Oats
Yield 2 servings
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons ground flax meal
- 1 cup Almond Breeze almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract (or 1 tablespoon butter)
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup (plus extra for optional drizzling)
- 1/4 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Mix together the oats, flax meal, almond milk, extract (or butter), and maple syrup together. Keep in an airtight container in your refrigerator overnight, or at least three hours.
- Stir in the pecans and blueberries and eat cold or warmed up.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/blueberry-pancake-overnight-oats/