Carrot Cake Popsicles
Yield 12 popsicles
- 1 medium banana, cut in slices and frozen
- 2 ½ cups chopped carrots
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons toasted shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup toasted chopped walnuts, divided
- If you are not using a high-power blender, you may need to precook your carrots so they are soft, then allow to cool.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender, except to 2 tablespoons of the chopped walnuts.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Mix in the remaining walnuts.
- Evenly divide the mixture into popsicle molds. Freeze for about two hours, then insert popsicles. Freeze for at least another two hours.
- Gently warm the outside of the popsicle molds by placing in warm water for a few seconds and pull out the popsicles. Store in an airtight container.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/carrot-cake-popsicles-recipe/