Yield 1 cocktail
Relax and refresh with a strawberry cocktail
- 750 mLs bourbon
- 1 pint strawberries
- 2 oz strawberry bourbon
- 1/2 oz sweet sherry
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- strawberries and mint for garnish
- Pour the bourbon into a container. Wash and slice the strawberries, then add to the bourbon. Cover and allow to sit overnight. Strain out the strawberries and discard the strawberries.
- Add the strawberry bourbon, sherry and syrup to a cocktail shaker along with ice. Shake vigorously.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice. Add the dashes of bitters, then garnish. Serve immediately.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/fresh-strawberry-cocktail/