Yield 1 cup
Creamy, cool tatziki perfect for spreading on just about anything or using as a dip!
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 1/2 cloves or garlic
- 1 cup plan Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Finely dice the cucumbers. Press between a few paper towels to remove excess liquid.
- Finely dice the garlic.
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl and mix well.
- Leave in the refrigerator to let the flavors infuse for at least 2 hours, preferably overnight.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/greek-tuna-wraps-recipe/