- 14 oz dark chocolate
- 1 1/2 cups Orville Redenbacher's popcorn
- 1 oz ruffled potato chips
- 1/2 cup lightly crushed mini pretzels
- 1/4 cup salted almond
- 2 tablespoons caramel bits
- pinch of salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at half power using 30 second intervals and mixing between each interval.
- Pour the chocolate on the baking sheet and spread out so that it is about 1/4 inch in thickness.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining ingredients and allow to harden - about 2 hours.
- Break part with a knife of your hands.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/munchies-bark/