Peach Blueberry Cobbler
Yield 1 cobbler
A super easy peach blueberry cobbler that will win your summer.
- 4 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup (150 grams) blueberries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup (200g) granulated sugar
- 1 cup (130 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) milk
- 4 tablespoons (55 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup (120 milliliters) boiling water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (164 C).
- Place the peaches and blueberries in your cast iron skillet and gently coat with the lemon juice.
- Add 3/4 cup (150 grams) of the sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder together. Stir well to combine.
- Stir in the melted butter and milk into the flour and stir until just combined.
- Pour the batter over the fruit.
- In a small bowl, mix together the remaining sugar and cornstarch.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the batter, then pour the boiling water over the sugar.
- Bake for 55 - 60 minutes, then cool for at least 20 minutes before serving.
Recipe by A Cookie Named Desire at https://cookienameddesire.com/peach-blueberry-cobbler/