Ice cream isn't just for summer. A no-churn oreo peppermint ice cream is an addictive way to bring on the holidays! Everyone is going to fall in love with this easy ice cream recipe!
It's no secret that I am obsessed with ice cream. I mean, I did about a whole month of ice cream recipes this past summer! I think it is such a great way to mix and match flavors and make something that really fits your personality. This past summer, I made this coffee Oreo ice cream and it was literally the best ice cream we've ever had. It took a bit more time than other ice cream recipes, but it was so worth it. It is the most requested and talked about ice cream to-date.
My favorite part was the chunks of Oreo, so I decided to make a wintery take of that ice cream by making this no-churn Oreo peppermint ice cream. It is so light and creamy and I love getting those big chunks of Oreo with a few bits of peppermint for more crunch. What better way to celebrate this warmer winter we are having! (Seriously though, what is up with that? It's predicted to be about 66 degrees on Christmas!)
This ice cream is so good, I kind of think this is and ice cream worth eating all year long!
No-Churn Oreo Peppermint Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed peppermint
- 12 crushed Oreos
- candy cane
- 3 whole Oreos
- In a mixer beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Drizzle in the sweetened condensed milk, then add in the vanilla extract.
- Sprinkle the bottom of a 9 x 5 inch baking pan with peppermint and Oreos. Top with a layer of the cream mixture.
- Repeat these layers until you run out of ingredients. Make sure to end with the cream mixture on top.
- Lightly chop the candy cane and the whole Oreos. Decorate the top with the candy can and Oreos.