This post is sponsored by General Mills. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Summer requires deliciously light and cool desserts like this blueberry ice cream pie. Grab a slice and enjoy those wonderful hot, summer evenings.
- 1 ½ cups finely crushed Blueberry Cheerios
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- ¼ cup blueberry jam, thinned
- Whipped cream, for decoration
- Mix together the crushed cereal and the butter together until it resembles wet sand. Press into a 9-inch pie dish. Freeze until needed.
- In a bowl, lightly stir together the blueberry syrup and the ice cream so there are streaks of syrup through the ice cream, do not fully incorporated.
- Pour into the pie dish and spread.
- Freeze until solid. Top with whipped cream.
Serving Size:1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 47mgSodium: 67mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 19gProtein: 3g