Customize Your Homemade Pizza
- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 pack Fleischmann's® RapidRise® Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 3 tablespoons Canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 to 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces or 125 to 250g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5oz shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add in your pizza stone or baking sheet to preheat, too.
- Mix together one cup of the flour, the Fleischmann's® RapidRise® Yeast, sugar, and salt to a bowl. Add in the water and oil. Stir until well-combined.
- Add in 3/4 cup of flour and mix until it comes together. Add a touch more flour if the dough feels too sticky.
- Knead for about 8 minutes, until the dough feels soft and stretchy. Place in the bowl and cover for 10 minutes.
- While the dough is rising, blanch your broccoli and set aside.
- Roll out your dough on a lightly floured surface until it is about 12 inches wide. Roll the ends to form the crust.
- Spread the sauce around the pizza, making sure not to get it onto the edge crust.
- Top with the cheese, then with the chicken and broccoli, then sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Place the pizza on the preheated pizza stone or baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 - 15 mins or until the cheese is melted and the crust is golden brown.
Try using garlic-infused extra virgin olive oil instead of pizza sauce to switch things up!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 357 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 22mg Sodium: 323mg Carbohydrates: 52g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 13g