As an ice cream fanatic, I am kind of surprised that I never made a no-churn ice cream before. It is an entirely new concept to me, but I think I am addicted to it. It’s so much faster to whip up which means faster eating time which is always a good thing.
Anyway, we aren’t here to talk about my newfound love of a different ice cream making method. No, we are here to celebrate a baby shower for Courtney of NeighborFood! I first discovered Courtney’s blog a year ago and was immediately drawn in by her fun personality and delicious treats she was posting. When I heard she was expecting, I was beyond thrilled and I just know that she is going to be such an awesome mommy to her little boy and I can’t wait to see pictures of him!
I wanted to make a recipe that was quick, simple, but still a bit of a showstopper for the virtual shower. I knew this no-churn peanut butter ice cream would be perfect because we’re going to need it to help keep cool and who doesn’t love a good chocolate and peanut butter combo? I used my favorite Bailey’s hot fudge sauce here, but feel free to use regular homemade or store-bought fudge sauce.
Courtney, I am so thrilled for you and your growing family!!!
Celebrate with us by checking out the other delicious goodies the reat of the baby shower party brought to the table!
1. Twix Millionaire Bars from Wallflour Girl
2. Strawberry Cheesecake Bars from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
3. Spicy Tahini Palmiers from Food Lust People Love
4. Cream Soda Peach Floats from Jelly Toast
5. Raspberry Lemon Macarons from The Redhead Baker
6. No Churn Peanut Butter Ice Cream A Cookie Named Desire
7. Coconut Peach Slushie from Heather’s Dish
8. Mocha Coconut Frappuccino Pie from Melanie Makes
9. Watermelon Lime Mocktails from The Live-In Kitchen
10. Vegan Cheesy Pull-Apart Bread from Namely Marly
11. Mango Pineapple Agua Fresca from Pineapple and Coconut
12. Easy Apple Tart from gotta get baked