Juicy turkey meatballs are perfect for weeknight spaghetti or subs. They’re so good, you can barely tell they’re better for you! This post is sponsored by Watkins.
How to Make the Best Turkey Meatballs
How Do You Keep Meatballs from Falling Apart?
How Do You Know When Turkey Meatballs are Done?
Getting Uniform, Round Meatballs
How to Freeze and Reheat Meatballs
- 1 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Watkins Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Watkins Organic Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Watkins Organic Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Watkins Organic Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Watkins Organic Paprika
- 1/2 medium onion finely diced
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Mix all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Make meatballs that are 2 tablespoons big.
- Place the meatballs on the baking sheet spaced apart at least one inch.
- Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
Serving Size:5 meatballs
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 461Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 183mgSodium: 1084mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 38g