We went back to the farm Wednesday and had so much fun. I think out of every group at the farm, we probably had the most fun. During the hayride, we were all pointing out all the cool scenes and hidden ghouls hidden on the trail. We took a million pictures of everything and even had a mini photoshoot in the pumpkin patch. Everyone else pretty stayed fairly quiet during the ride and simply picked out their pumpkins and went back to wait for the rest of us. Some people just need to learn how to have some fun, ya know?
The best part about the ride was that it came with free apple cider and apple cider doughnuts! That, with a pumpkin and a pretty cool hayride, it was so worth the money. The only down part was that I lost my debit card somewhere on the pumpkin patch. It slipped out when I took out my camera to take pictures and I wasn't able to find it. So now I am waiting for a new one to be sent to be before the end of the week. It needed a break from me using it anyway.
I didn't plan on making these pumpkin cheesecake parfaits. I actually made the no-bake pumpkin cheesecake for another recipe you'll see soon on the blog and I loved it so much that I made a double batch of the cheesecake and turned it into a quick parfait for us to eat while we carved pumpkins. Best decision everrrrrrr! It's not overly sweet, and is so smooth and creamy with just the right amount of spice and pumpkin flavor.
No-Bake Pumpkin Chesecake Parfaits
- ¾ cups whipping cream
- 6 oz cream cheese softened to room temperature
- ⅔ cups pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 sleeve graham cracker pulverised to crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chill your bow and whisk for at elast 10 minutes in the fridge. Pour thie whipping cream in your bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Transfer the cream to a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the pumpkin and beat until well combined. Add in the sugar, pumpkin spice, and vanilla extract. Beat well until smooth.
- Slowly folw the whipped cream into the cheesecake mixture, being careful not to overmix. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon together.
- Fill the bottom of your serving cups with the graham cracker mixture. I used about a scant ¼ cup in the bottom of my four cups. Evenly divide half the mixture into all of the cups, then sprinkle more of the graham cracker mixture over the cheesecake. Top with the remaining cheesecake, then the remaining graham cracker crumbs. Serve immediately, or chill up to three hours before serving.
That sounds like such a fun time and this recipe looks so delicious! Great post, totally pinning 🙂 have a great week! xo
I love any no bake dessert recipe! And even better because it is cheesecake and pumpkin flavoured. I love your styling in the photos too!
Thank you! I love no-bake desserts too, they are just so quick and easy to put together! I hope you get a chance to try these!
Christine | Mid-Life Croissant says
Wow! So happy to see you at #SaucySaturdays. Especially when you bring us scrummy dishes like this one!
Beeta @ Mon Petit Four says
So glad you had fun...some people need to just let loose! Maybe these pumpkin cheesecake parfaits will help those people because I can't imagine doing anything but a happy dance and skipping around with one of these in my hand! These parfaits look sooo yummy! I LOVE it!
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
These parfaits look awesome and those glasses are so cute 🙂