Velvety chocolate pudding, buttery graham cracker crust, and toasted marshmallows come together to create your favorite no-bake dessert. This s'mores pudding needs to be made for your next barbecue!
This post has been sponsored by ACME Markets. All thoughts and opinions are entirely my own.
This summer has been really taking a toll on me. I don't do well in the heat, and it's been crazy hot this year. I've been surviving by drinking my body weight in matcha lemonades with vanilla and all the no-bake desserts, like this s'mores pudding. The combination of cold chocolate pudding, graham crackers, and super toasted marshmallows really do a lot to keep me sane during the peak of humid weather here.
I purchased these products (namely the Honeymaid graham crackers, Starbucks Breakfast Blend, and the Coffeemate creamer) and more at my local ACME Market, but you can also shop the Anniversary Sale and save at any of the Albertsons Companies retailers. Visit the ACME Markets website to find a store near you and discover some fun meal-prep tips and recipe ideas! This sale is just more incentive to basically live off this creamy treat all summer long!
The chocolate pudding is a twist on the easy chocolate pudding recipe I shared not too long ago. The main difference is that I replace some of the whole milk with Coffeemate creamer and Starbucks Breakfast Blend coffee. I did this to add more depth and dimension to the pudding. The creamer adds a nice French vanilla flavor that plays well against the floral notes of the chocolate. The coffee intensifies the chocolate flavor to make it really pop.
I love graham crackers. Graham cracker crusts are one of my favorite things in the world. I wanted to replicate that in this s'mores pudding instead of just doing plain crushed graham crackers. So, we add the melted butter and just a pinch of salt to intensify the flavor a bit more. After I assemble the s'mores pudding, I like to chill them again until ready to serve and the graham cracker layer just gets better over time.
You can be flexible with the marshmallows. Regular and mini marshmallows are really fun to torch and top on your s'mores pudding. But you can also use a marshmallow creme or homemade meringue if you want to get really fancy. You can also experiment with chocolate marshmallows or any other flavors. The possibilities are pretty much endless!
The products mentioned in this post are participating items in the Anniversary Sale at your local ACME Market and all Albertsons Companies retailers between August 2nd -August 15th. Products on sale at your ACME Markets may differ!
For the Pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup CoffeeMate French Vanilla Creamer
- 1/2 cup brewed Starbucks Breakfast Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Assembly
- 1 sleeve Honeymaid Graham Crackers
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- pinch of salt
- Toasted marshmallows
- In a saucepan with the heat turned off, mix together the cold milk and cornstarch until it is well combined and there are no lumps.
- Add in the creamer, coffee, salt, cocoa powder, sugar, whole egg, and yolks and whisk until well combined. (You can use an immersion blender to speed up the process).
- Turn on the heat and add in the heavy cream and chocolate. Stir constantly until the mixture thickens visibly.
- Strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl and add in the butter. Stir until the butter melts. Place plastic wrap on top, directly touching the pudding, and chill completely.
- While the pudding chills, crush the graham crackers and stir in the melted butter and salt.
- Take small containers and layer the graham crackers and chocolate pudding. Top with the toasted marshmallows.
Store in the refrigerator
Nutrition Information:Yield: 7 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 171Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 2gSugar: 36gProtein: 5g