Other cheeses you may want to consider include brie, goat cheese, or replacing the cream cheese with mascarpone. My recommendation is to browse the cheese section and pick up at least one new-to-you cheese to try!
Meat adds a nice contrast to the cheese and rounds out the flavor profiles you create with the other ingredients. It can shape and change your crackers in the most wonderful way.
Get creative! Grab anything that catches your eye at Walmart and that you think will go with your Triscuits. There are no wrong answers when it comes to creating a cheeseboard.
One of my favorite combos is a Caprese cracker from Chef Levi. Simply top your favorite cracker with sliced grape tomatoes, petite fresh mozzarella balls, sliced basil, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
Roasted Garlic Herb Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 cloves roasted garlic
- 1 ½ teaspoon herbs de provence
Girls Night Cheeseboard
- roasted garlic cream cheese
- cinnamon honey butter
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 3 ounces smoked gouda
- 3 ounces cured meat
- fresh herbs
- Triscuits crackers
- Make the garlic her cream cheese. Mix the ingredients together well.
- Allow to sit for at least an hour for the flavors to infuse.
- Assemble the cheeseboard. Arrange the items on a wood cheeseboard and serve with your favorite beverages.
Best served with a variety of Triscuit crackers
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 40